Wilde Ones have been production managing events and festivals for over 15 years with detailed planning and total dedication being fundamental to our success.
From greenfield sites to urban environments, we have a wealth of experience of the whole process - from feasibility and liaison with statutory authorities, to management of contractors and the event build, to managing show days and the all-important clear up.
Our established relationships with trusted suppliers yield competitive rates and ensure a high quality delivery.
Beyond the event management service, we can source a variety of stages, big tops, marquees, sound and lighting systems, toilets, barriers, fencing, roadways, generators and plant, so that each event is tailored to your vision.
• Event Production Management, Planning and Logistics
• Site Management
• Feasibility and working budgets
• CAD Site Design
• Sourcing & Management of Contractors
• Scenario Planning and Operations Consultancy
• Liaison with statutory authorities and emergency services
• Event Management Plans
• Production and Vehicle Schedules
• Branding & Print Management
• Stage Management
• Contracting local crew and staff
• Screen content management
• Pyrotechnics, projection & video mapping
• Provision and Management of Concessions
Our site management team have a range of qualifications, including:
• SIA license
• EUSR Water Hygiene Card
• Safety Passport Scheme
• Fire Safety at Work
• Forklift & Plant Licences
• First Aid
• Diploma in Event Safety Management
For more bespoke requirements we have a network of experienced freelancers with the necessary skills to get the job done.