Event Production & Management
Wilde Ones have been involved in the events and entertainments industry for over fifteen years, at both indoor and outdoor festival events.
From greenfield sites to urban environments, we have a wealth of experience in event and festival organisation - from the initial planning and liaison with statutory authorities, through the event build and on site management of contractors and concessions, until the actual showdays and subsequent de-rig.
Our relationship with reputable and reliable suppliers allows us to negotiate reasonable rates, and ensure that you are not let down at the last minute. Events are consequently brought in on budget and on time.
We can provide stages, big tops, marquees, sound and lighting systems, toilets, barriers, fencing, roadways, generators and forklift trucks. Whatever is required to make your event happen we can provide.
If you are interested in any of our event management services, or would like to know more, please do not hesitate to call us on 020 7793 7933.
The handpicked Wilde Ones staff are highly competent with a wealth of experience in working on outdoor festivals, with enthusiasm to boot. In addition, our staff have a wide range of qualifications, including:
• SIA license
• EUSR Water Hygiene Card
• Safety Passport Scheme
• Fire Safety at Work
• Forklift & Telehandler Licences
• First Aid
• Diploma in Event Safety Management.
Services we specialise in include:
• Event production & operational event management
• Planning and logistics
• Vehicle movement and onsite logistics
• Feasibility and working budgets
• CAD drawings & site design / plans
• Sourcing, liaison & management of contractors
• Liaison with statutory authorities & emergency services
• Site management
• Provision of catering and market concessions